Safety is our highest priority! Studio changes have been made based on guidelines from state & local health officials and the CDC to provide a safe environment for all. We ask that you please follow these guidelines during your session. Cleanliness, reduced contact, and the use of masks are very important as we transition back into the studio and start the luxurious journey of creating stunning photography for you!
Things You Should Know:
- Session availability will be limited and is by appointment only. This allows for sufficient time to sanitize photographic equipment and common areas after each session.
- Sessions will be limited to the guests being photographed plus one additional adult.
- Your contract will now include an additional COVID-19 Notice & Liability Waiver. This waiver is to protect both Luxe Portraiture and you from the liability of unknown germs.
- Temperature checks and screening questions will be conducted for each photographic guest (including additional adult) prior to each session. Please be courteous of everyone’s health. If you or anyone in your household has a temperature over 100.4 degrees or COVID like symptoms, please contact Luxe Portraiture to reschedule. Reschedule fees will be waived as a onetime courtesy per session.
- Please call or text us from your car when you arrive for your session. We will greet you at the front door once we have ensured that the studio has been properly sanitized and is ready for your session.
- Masks will be required for both the photographer and all guests over the age of 2 years. Guests will only be permitted to remove their mask during the actual photoshoot.
- Hand sanitizer and soap will be available in the studio for your use.
- During your session long focal length lenses will be utilized to limit contact during the photoshoot.
- Standard sanitation protocols prior to each session will include but not be limited to:
- Washing hands regularly before, during & after photographic sessions.
- Sanitation of all props, chairs, benches with which a guest may come into contact.
- Sanitation of restrooms/dressing facilities available to guests in-studio.
- Sanitation of common areas, including doorknobs (interior/exterior), countertops/tabletops, writing utensils, tablets, and monitors.
- Removal of unnecessary paper products or décor (magazines, newspapers, extraneous sales materials, etc).
- Products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19 will be utilized for sanitation of the studio: Clorox Bleach products, Lysol Disinfectant Spray, and Scrubbing Bubbles Multi-Purpose Disinfectant.
- Standard sanitation protocols associated with the professional hair & makeup artist:
- Use of masks and gloves/sanitizer throughout the session.
- Use of hospital grade wipes to sanitize the full working surface prior to and after use.
- Use of spray Lysol on everything prior to and after use. Cosmetic sanitizer spray is utilized on all powder makeup (shadows, blush, etc)
- Hair combs, brushes and tools are sprayed with Barbicide quat solution prior to placement in a sterilizer.
- Use of portable UVC light for additional sterilization on everything after it’s initial cleaning.
- Cream products are scooped with an A spatula to avoid cross contamination.
- Use of disposable mascara spools.
Please note that this is a fluid situation and may change based upon governmental directives, CDC recommendations and legal advisement.
Remember that session availability will be limited. Please call or email us and let’s get you booked. I’m so excited to photograph you!